Lift Electronics Tech II - BK11-110581
: Breckenridge Ski Resort
Target Start Date
: Apr 7, 2011
: Description:Along with other members of a team, the qualified candidate will perform routine, emergency and preventative maintenance as well as troubleshooting on a variety of electrical, electro-mechanical, light industrial control systems and commercial equipment including low voltage AC controls, DC controls, motors and drives. Will also assist other maintenance personal with the implementation of maintenance programs and capital projects. Job functions include updating CAD schematics, and installing electrical and electronic upgrades on ski lifts. Year round full time outdoor work in mountain environment in all seasons that will involve climbing and working at height on ski lift towers.
- Ability to assist in troubleshooting and repair of lift related Industrial Controls including PLC's and Drives.
- Practice established protocols to ensure a safe and efficient working environment.
- Must be comfortable working both independently or as part of a team.
- Actively involved in lift emergency procedures and time dependant repairs.
- Ability to prioritize according to departmental goals.
- Document repairs, labor, and materials accurately on work orders.
- Willingness to participate in ongoing training opportunities and work towards becoming a level III technician.
- May be called upon to assist other departments when necessary.
- A minimum of 2 years general electronic experience
- Previous electrical industrial control experience
- Must be comfortable working efficiently at heights
- Previous experience with electrical/electronics installation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Drivers license
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to work outside in all high alpine weather conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 100lbs
- Must be fluent in all aspects of the English language
- Must have flexible schedule
- Fabrications skills preferred
- Previous Ski Resort experience preferred
Position filled, topic closed - Forum Admin