←  Skilifts.org Announcements / FAQ

Skilifts.org / SORT Forum

»

800 x 600 - Resolution Survey

SkiBachelor's Photo SkiBachelor 09 May 2010

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here has a screen resolution of 800x600 or below?

If you do, please reply below as I'm currently working on the new Skilifts.org site.

Peter's Photo Peter 09 May 2010

The people who have a screen resolution of below 800x600 probably do not know what screen resolution is. :laugh:

mthornton's Photo mthornton 10 May 2010

View PostSkier, on 09 May 2010 - 04:26 PM, said:

The people who have a screen resolution of below 800x600 probably do not know what screen resolution is. :laugh:

My screen has great resolution, it's my eyes that are questionable.

Emax's Photo Emax 10 May 2010

Plenty here - no problem. Can you make the font really LARGE for <mthornton> and I?

SkiBachelor's Photo SkiBachelor 10 May 2010

If you're using Mozilla or Google Chrome, you can use CTRL + to increase the font size.

Emax's Photo Emax 11 May 2010

View PostSkiBachelor, on 10 May 2010 - 07:44 PM, said:

If you're using Mozilla or Google Chrome, you can use CTRL + to increase the font size.

I was just needling you. We "old folks" are assumed to have traded eyesight for insight. In my case, it ain't so. Not sure about Mitch, though.

Kicking Horse's Photo Kicking Horse 14 May 2010

One thing to keep in mind that is that netbooks have a screen res of 1024x600 or some gay res like that.

Not sure how many of the members here have netbooks but it's something to think about.

SkiBachelor's Photo SkiBachelor 14 May 2010

Thanks for all your input, I have actually found a script that will automatically resize an image based on a user's screen resolution.