Grand Targhee Lift Electrician

1 reply to this topic

#1 Bill

Founder

• Administrator II
  • 2,852 Posts:

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:58 PM

Must be able to ski deep powder on a regular basis. Preventative maintenance is key because we love to ski!

*Come work with some of the coolest people on the mountain: Monte, Scott, Tom, Justin, and Gerrit here at Grand Targhee!*

Call Susie in Human Resources for more reasons to live and work in such an amazing place: 307.353.2300 extension 1304 or visit www.grandtarghee.com/employment
- Bill

#2 Dr. Jones

New User

• Industry II
  • 1 Posts:
  • Interests:Climbing, camping, fishing, hunting, telemark skiing, and lifts.

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:01 PM

View PostBill, on 07 April 2008 - 07:58 PM, said:

Must be able to ski deep powder on a regular basis. Preventative maintenance is key because we love to ski!

*Come work with some of the coolest people on the mountain: Monte, Scott, Tom, Justin, and Gerrit here at Grand Targhee!*

Call Susie in Human Resources for more reasons to live and work in such an amazing place: 307.353.2300 extension 1304 or visit www.grandtarghee.com/employment

I am a lift mechanic in the black hills of South Dakota and am considering a move to my home state of Wyoming. I am a 32 year old telemark skier and an avid rock climber. I have lots of detachable and fixed grip experience as well as conveyor and platter lifts. I am in charge of the department during the 7 summer months. I am a certified level II NDT inspector and have handled all of our testing for the last three years. Electric is not my specialty. I can handle relays, low voltage, etc but networking cards and electrical schematics I am weak on. I have tools and can travel. I have a strong lift maintenance background (12+ in the industry) and wonder if you are looking specifically for an electrician or would you consider my application? Thank you for your reply. Sincerely- Christian M. Jones

1 User(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users